What are you doing/aiming to do for road safety?
Asigurarea Romaneasca ASIROM - VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP will join the European Road Safety Charter signatories by carrying out the following actions:
- ASIROM will inform its clients about the importance of road safety behaviour during its 2009 media campaign, while announcing the MTPL (compulsory vehicle insurance) campaign. The campaign will include the use of car air fresheners featuring a road safety behaviour text: "Drive carefully! A loved one is waiting for you at home". We estimate that 100,000 air fresheners will be produced. Details about this campaign and information about road safety will also be posted on the www.asirom.ro website, which currently receives more than 1,300 visitors per day.
- ASIROM will introduce information about road safety in its ASIROM in Insurance World information bulletin, which is published by the company (four issues/year) and distributed free of charge to its clients and business partners.
- ASIROM encourages people to exchange old and unsafe cars with new ones; therefore, we will offer them the following for the first year of insurance:
- A 50% discount on driver and passenger accident insurance if the vehicle is awarded five stars in the EURO NCAP safety test;
- A 20% discount on driver and passenger accident insurance if the vehicle is awarded four stars in the EURO NCAP safety test.
This offer will be available as of November 2008 until the end of 2010.