What are you doing/aiming to do for road safety?
We will aim to adopt the following during the next three years:
1. To improve pedestrians’ safety, we plan to further expand the pavement building program currently within the municipality. 14 KM construction plan.
2. We plan to increase policing with the employment of more traffic wardens. 2 New traffic wardens.
3. We will define the city's black spots and we will promote solutions to improve road safety, giving priority to problematic intersections.
4. To minimize hazards and accidents during road construction works, we will enforce for our contractors stricter and more reliable and effective safety plans.
5. We will promote the Construction of humped crossing- 5 new crossings planned
6. A New municipal traffic committee has been launched to deal with specific Road Safety issues and will meet frequently and deal with all concerning issues.
charter your road saftey problem(s)