Road Safety is a part of our internal and external social responsibility and we want to emphasise that and keep our good safety results also during 2010 - 2012. We will:
- Develop our Safe Driving Training, emphasising especially specific conditions and proactive way of driving. Main target group for these will be those field force employees who have not yet done these during 2005 - 2009 periods (approximately 10/course) and all new field force employees (few/year). We will extend the target group to marketing and the management of the company (approximately 15 employees). Also all company car drivers (approximately 40 employees) will be given Safe Driving Training course.
- We shall regularly write and remind road safety matters in our monthly newsletter where statistics are given to all employees. We will also use our partners’ material in the newsletter. The newsletter will be sent to all employees every month by e-mail.
- We shall work closely together with our insurance company in order to minimize small accidents and will communicate statistics regularly. We shall also use their expertise in our internal safety work.
- We shall remind all drivers on the importance of safe car and tyres and the sales managers shall at least once a year check the condition of the car and make a report on it. All defects must be taken care of immediately.
- We will follow and report all accidents (and learn from them) and we shall make better analysis of the "close" accidents.