Introduction of guests, jury
Presentation of teams- 6 teams - 24 contestants from 11 primary schools
1. dealing with animated intersections - intersections that are reflected from the CD -each team gets a task – the text of an intersection will be read by a presenter - one representative from each team will answer the question - 5 seconds to say the correct answer about driving through intersections, the correctness of the assessment will be assessed by a presenter who will give points to each team.
2. Skills Competition –ride on pedal vehicles – competition and conditions will be presented by a presenter, support staff will provide an illustration, a presenter will comment it,- two students compete for each team (one from each school) - the rest of the team will help – the aim of a competition. - Competitiveness in the ride should be in an enclosed area in a given area - after the competition they will receive points.
3. Animated traffic signs- competition and conditions will be presented by a presenter – the signs are shown from CD -2 laps - 12 signs – a spokesperson of each team will say the correct answers - selection - a, b, c, d – a presenter comments and gives points - if the answer is not correct the presenter tells the correct answer.
4. competitive task in the fields of the first aid provision - company - FALCK- employee of FALCK - explains the importance to know how to put a human being in the recovery position, briefly explains the principles, makes an illustration - teams will fulfill the task -in time limit of one minute they will be expected to give a team member into the recovery position - the presenter comments a assess and the points will be given by the employee of FALC.
5. Agility - whole team competes- competition and conditions are presented by a presenter - the task will be - in the shortest possible time limit- to run with a vest and triangle though prepared route - objective: to highlight the importance of using these elements in road safety.
6. Risk is gain - knowledge quiz - focused on the knowledge about the school and safety on the Internet - alternate commenting.
7. Competition with glasses of drunkenness - one member of a team throws 4 balls with wearing glasses of drunkenness into a basket–the team will get as many points, as many accurate interventions they have. - before the contest presenters describe the glasses – theirs characteristics, what effects they cause in human behaving and what they simulate - moderators comment and provide information about glasses of drunkenness, the aim is to highlight any danger of drugs.
8. Traffic signs - moderators present the competition and conditions
-traffic signs will be deployed (10 pieces) on field in front of the competitors
- teams according drawn order will run across the route with signs and their task will be to remember as many traffic signs as they can, then they will mark those sings on a sheet, which they receive beforehand and among 20 sings they marked with a cross, only those ones that they have seen on the surface,
- The time for this activity is 40 seconds, after the end of the competition points will be allocated. 9. Simulated traffic accident – on field a pedal vehicles with a cyclist and the cyclist is injured.
Meanwhile his/her classmates are passing by and one of them panics and the other responds as every person who is a witness of an accident should react. Gradually other authorities enter the scene:
- Deputy of police force,
- Representative of firefighters,
- Rescuers - Falck.
- moderator comments and gradually each of the integrated rescue system explains what is their role in a car accident and how they interfere – goal is to see commented simulated accident and hear the exact procedure how to behave when I'm involved in an accident, then how in a real situation eventually do not panic.
10. Rules of the road test- team gets a rules of the road test and its task will be to complete quiz questions within the time limit for which they get points.
11. Driving in Snina–video sequences will be shown to teams- after one sample teams answer a question by picking up a sight button where the correct answerwill be written,aim is to recognize traffic in town and behave safely on streets.
After two video sequences the questions will be addressed to the audience.
Conclusion. Evaluation and award ceremony.