What are you doing/aiming to do for road safety?
There is no systematic and constant Road Safety teaching by specialists in our school. We want to create and develop a program, in collaboration with a driving school, addressed to our students for all ages (approximately 720). To make so, we will carry out the following activities:
1. to compile a separate curriculum for each age group depending on their specific road safety needs and to add a road safety subject to the class timetable for each age group
2. to organise practical training in addition to theoretical knowledge
3. when needed, to prepare students for taking an exam in getting the cyclist's or driver's licence
4. to organize first aid training for secondary school students
5. to organize a training on how to behave in case of a traffic accident
charter your road saftey problem(s)